Data Science Enabled Acoustic Design – AADS
- Matthias Kohler (ETH Zürich)
- Fabio Gramazio (ETH Zürich)
- Jürgen Strauss (Strauss Electroacoustic GmbH)
- Kurt Eggenschwiler (Empa)
April 20th 2018
- Acoustic design is often neglected in the majority of the built environment.
- The simulation of sound diffusion at different frequencies is computationally expensive.
- Data collection from complex surface geometry and acoustic response
- Categorization of surface geometries
- Data driven simulation
Bridging real-world models and data models will have a high impact in architectural acoustics